Your First Choice for Carpet Cleaning on the Gold Coast
Here at Jewel Carpet Cleaning on the Gold Coast, we provide a friendly, efficient carpet cleaning service for homes and offices on the Gold Coast and Norther NSW. The best part is, our services will also help to prolong the life of your carpets.
Why Do You Need Your Carpet Professionally Cleaned?
- The beautiful sunny weather on the Gold Coast means heat and humidity, which creates a breeding ground for bacteria and mould.
- Dirt and sand in the environment enter your home through open doors and windows, and from your clothes and shoes.
- Your pets attract fleas when they are outside. Then, when your pet comes into your home, the fleas can drop off and start breeding in your carpet.
- Everyday spills can leave unsightly stains – professional carpet cleaning is more likely to treat these stains without damaging your carpet.
- Professional carpet cleaning uses higher pressure, hotter water, and better quality, specialised cleaning solutions. We use the appropriate products according to your carpet-type. Professional cleaning leaves your carpet cleaner and drier than if you try to clean your carpets yourself.
- New carpets must be regularly cleaned to keep their warranty valid.
Control Pests in Your Home and Enjoy Beautifully Clean Carpets
Jewel Carpet Cleaning uses Hot Water Extraction (HWE) to clean deep down into the carpet fibres. No steam is involved, apart from what comes from the hot water, so you carpet is not damaged in any way.
This method is recommended by the pest control industry as hot water extraction with the appropriate solutions extracts built up dirt and soiling from your carpet fibres. Then, we spray with flea treatment to kill any remaining fleas and eggs.
A More Hygienic Environment for You and Your Family
People with allergies can react negatively to dust, dust mites and pollen as they breathe them in. Carpet cleaning kills dust mites and removes pollen that can cause allergies and asthma, leading to a cleaner, more hygienic carpet in your home. And a happier, healthier family!
Safe, Effective Carpet Cleaning on the Gold Coast
Our cleaning solutions are of the highest quality – and they are hypoallergenic. If you are concerned about the odour in our products causing a reaction, we can use odour-free carpet cleaners. Any chemicals in our carpet cleaning products will not exasperate allergies and they will not harm your pets. Our cleaning products are safe for everyone.
When Should You Have Your Carpet Cleaned?
Anytime! You may need to take extra precautions in high humidity conditions because your carpet will take longer to dry. This means taking care not to slip on tiles after walking on damp carpet, and not replacing some items of furniture until your carpet is completely dry – or you risk leaving stains. Walking on your freshly cleaned carpet shouldn’t be a problem.
Many landlords choose professional carpet cleaning at the end of a lease to ensure their property is looking and feeling its very best to welcome new tenants.
Why Choose Us?
I provide a friendly, efficient and fair service. I will do my utmost to accommodate your requirements and I can give you great advice and get fantastic results.
- I am an experienced carpet cleaner.
- I guarantee a professional clean for all your carpets.
- I get the job done right.
- I guarantee my work.
- I am fully insured.
Your first choice Gold Coast Carpet Cleaner.
Give me a call for a quote for carpet cleaning. I will need to know how many carpeted rooms you have (including hallways and stairs), the approximate size of the rooms, how many stories are in your property, the type and condition of your carpets, and details of any spills or stains. Then we can make arrangements for me to come and clean your carpets and get them looking and feeling great again.
Looking After Your Carpet
Here’s our top tips for looking after your carpet:
- Vacuum at least once a week.
- Treat spills straight away. A lot of spills can be cleaned up with water but the most important thing to do is soak up as much of the spill as soon as possible with a clean, dry towel.
- By rubbing a stain you can cause permanent damage to your carpet. Instead, blot with a clean dry towel. Do not rub because you will spread the stain; rather, work from the outside in. Use water in the first instance and avoid walking on it because a sticky mark will attract dust and dirt.
- Keep outside areas clean so dirt is not brought into the house on shoes and feet.
- Have your carpets cleaned regularly. Don’t wait the full 12 months if your carpets need cleaning more often than that. A dirty carpet is only going to get more dirty!
- Of course, you can clean your carpets yourself, but domestic or hired machines lack the power to extract deep down dirt, dust and stains. It could end up being a time consuming job. Using too much water will saturate the carpet, causing permanent damage. Using a general cleaning solution or using too much chemical solution can cause more dirt to stick to the carpet or damage your carpets. That’s why it’s better to leave it to the experts!
If you are looking for a professional carpet cleaner on the Gold Coast, look no further. Call now for a chat or make an enquiry.